Hi everyone! It’s time for the new 2021-2022 Homeschool Lesson Planner!
This planner is specifically designed for homeschool or classroom lesson planning. You can use this for your own teacher lesson planning, or for your students to help keep track of assignments, grades, reading, and any appointments or activities that you might need!
NOTE: This planner is a download and print type planner, it is not editable via computer at this time, sorry!
This planner includes colorful weekly planner pages for the July 2021 – July 2022 school year. This planner is 8×10 portrait format for easier printing and binding. It includes 164 pages total.
- Planner runs from July 2021 – July 2022 and is pre-dated
- 2021-2022 year-at-a-glance pages
- Monthly overview pages
- Weekly planning pages
- Notes pages
- A reading log for each month
- Annual grade tracking pages
- Running grade tracking pages
- Attendance tracking
- Helpful Homeschooling Forms
Extra Homeschooling Forms:
This planner also comes with a variety of forms to help you with your planning and record keeping. If there’s a form I forgot, feel free to email me and I’ll do my best to add one in! Most of these forms were created to go along with my Homeschooling 101: A Guide to Getting Started Book. Hopefully, they’re fairly self-explanatory but you can use them however best suits your needs.
The Homeschooling forms include:
- Grade Book Record Keeping
- Homeschooling Vision Statement
- Notice of Intent to Homeschool
- Household Rules Chart (There are a couple of versions of this, one partially filled in and one blank.)
- Behavior & Discipline Chart
- Our Family Schedule
- Our Commitment Worksheet
- Our Curriculum
- Curriculum Plan Overview
- Weekly Subject overview
- Weekly Schedule Overview
- Our Book List
- My Reading Log
- Planned Field Trips
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Craft Supply List
- Homeschool Supply Shopping List
- Photocopies Needed List
- Unit Study Planner
- Preschool Assessment Form
- kindergarten Assessment Form
- Sight Word Assessment Form (Covers Primer – 3rd Grade)
- Homeschool Attendance Records
- Homeschool Long Term Grade Records
- Super Mom vs. Abiding Mom Printable
- Blank Planner Pages to customize
I suggest printing the planner double-sided. Then I take mine to a local office supply store and had it spiral bound. It cost approximately $5.00 for the spiral, plastic cover, and backing. I also suggest printing it on a lightweight cardstock or higher quality copy paper for durability and to prevent ink bleeding through the pages.
If your printer doesn’t have double-sided printing, you can simply print all of the odd pages, then flip and print the even pages on the backside. Just make sure you’re pages are set up in the right order to print the correct pages on the backsides.
You can even print an extra one for your students if they prefer to work off of their own planner.
I use colorful Frixion erasable pens to start planning! The dates are already dated along the top of each page, all you have to do is fill in the subjects down the left-hand column. Next, just add in your lessons!
I like to use different colored pens for each of my children. As you proceed through your lessons, highlight the completed items so you know that they are finished.
This super fun planner is available right now! And you are more than welcome to print extra copies for yourself or your children, so you do not need to purchase one planner per person. Yay for sharing!
Get the 2021-2022 Lesson Planner today and have a great year!
PLEASE NOTE: This item is currently only available as a PDF download. It is a printable planner and is not editable online at this time.