Cumulus Beanie PDF
- 1 skein Cumulus DK weight yarn in Sandy Castle (100g)
- 4.5mm / US 7 – 16” circular needle
- 5mm / US 8 – 16” circular needle
- Tapestry/yarn needle (for weaving in ends)
- Optional: Life’s Little Things Co Faux Fur Pom in the Fox Colorway
Medium fit for teen/adult with 20”-22” head circumference.
16 stitches per 4 inches (approx. 4 sts per inch on non-stretched ribbed section)
This hat features a two different kinds of fun cables and it is so fun and quick to knit!
Even though it looks complicated this pattern is still fairly easy. I would categorize it as a beginner/intermediate level just because you need to know how to use a cable needle.
The instructions are very clear so as long as you know how to knit and purl you should be able to make this cute hat!
NOTE: This is a PDF DOWNLOAD. You will not be mailed a paper copy.