Vintage Truck of the Month: SEPTEMBER CROSS STITCH PDF
I used 14 count white Aida with two strands of DMC floss. But you can substitute in any fabric and floss you prefer.
- Cloth (14 count white Aida)
- Size 26 tapestry needle
- Optional: 3 yards Decorative Ribbon and a set of (12) 3" Embroidery Hoops
Floss Colors: 1 Skein of each color
- DMC 5200 White
- DMC 3862 Mocha Beige DK
- DMC 498 Christmas Red Dark
- DMC 470 Avocado Green light
- DMC 472 Avocado Green ultra
- DMC 598 Turquoise Light
- DMC 761 Salmon Light
- DMC 745 Yellow Light Pale
- DMC 844 Beaver Grey Ultra Dark
The sample is stitched on 14-count white Aida cloth with DMC floss. The stitch count is 28 x 28 for each ornament. If you stitch with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 2-1/2"w x 2-1/2″h.
It has an easy-to-read color-symbol chart. You can view it digitally if you’d like, or print it for ease of use.
Download the 12 Days of Stitchy Ornaments Cross Stitch PDF pattern and get started today! And click here for the 12 Days of Quilty Ornaments too!
Please note, this is a PDF download. The pattern comes with easy to read color-symbol charts for each pattern.