Stitchy House of the Month: January Cross Stitch PDF
- Cloth (14-count Aida)
- Size 26 tapestry needle
- Optional: Embroidery hoop and needle minder
- DMC Blanc White
- DMC 471 Avocado Green Very Light
- DMC 3346 Hunter Green
- DMC 827 Blue Very Light
- DMC 517 Wedgewood Dark
- DMC 938 Coffee Brown Ultra DK
- DMC 422 Hazel Nut Brown Light
- DMC 434 Brown Light
- The stitch count for the House of the Month is 47w by 63h.
- The sample is stitched on 14-count Aida (Wichelt Beautiful Beige) cloth using 2 strands of DMC floss. If you stitch with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 3-1/2″w x 4-1/2″h.
Included in Pattern:
- Full-color symbol chart stitching instructions
- Finishing instructions
This is a PDF DOWNLOAD. You can view it digitally, or print it for ease of use.