Stitchy House of the Month: May Cross Stitch PDF
- Cloth (14-count Aida)
- Size 26 tapestry needle
- Optional: Embroidery hoop and needle minder
- Optional finishing: Peel 'N Stick Board, 5" x 7" paddle, 1/4" ric-rac
- DMC Blanc White
- DMC 471 Avocado Green Very Light
- DMC 3347 Yellow Green Med
- DMC 554 Violet Light
- DMC 3835 Grape Med
- DMC 842 Beige Brown Very Lt
- DMC 840 Beige Brown Med
- DMC 844 Beaver Grey Ultra Dk
- The stitch count for the House of the Month is 47w by 63h.
- The sample is stitched on 14-count Aida (Wichelt Beautiful Beige) cloth using 2 strands of DMC floss. If you stitch with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 3-1/2″w x 4-1/2″h.
Included in Pattern:
- Full-color symbol chart stitching instructions
- Finishing instructions
This is a PDF DOWNLOAD. You can view it digitally, or print it for ease of use.