The Aloha Satchel PDF
The finished size of this bag is approx. 13" x 13" with the top flap folded over.
I made this for my 10-year-old daughter, so I attached the straps a bit higher, but if you make it for a teen or adult you may want to attach the bottoms a bit lower. There are instructions for strap placement for both child/adult sizes in the PDF download!
- Fabric Used: Aloha Girl by FigTree for Moda and natural canvas for bottom and straps.
- 1/2 yd. Lining Fabric
- 1/2 yd. Canvas (Bag bottom and straps)
- 1/4 yd. Outside Fabric
- 1 mini-charm pack (Or 42-2.5”x2.5” squares)
- 1/2 yd. batting or fusible fleece
- 1 decorative button
- 6.5” long x 1/4”wide elastic strip
This bag features a cute patch-work foldover top, a wooden button and elastic closure, and an inside pocket for extra storage.
Share it using #thealohasatchel so I can see what you make!
This is a PDF DOWNLOAD. You will NOT be mailed a hard copy. To download your purchase, click "my account" then click "view" on your order.