The QAYG Zipper Tote bag is a super cute quilt as you go project.
I am loving the quilt as you go panels, they’re so fun and versatile! Today we’ll be using one for our outside pocket, and I think it just gives this bag a little something extra.
I'll also show you how to install a zipper, so I hope you enjoy this project and learn something new!
- Fun colored fabric scraps. I used Prairie Sisters by Poppie Cotton
- Outside fabric 1/2 yd and scraps
- Lining 1/2 yd
- Binding: 2.5″ x 14.5″
- Cotton Quilt Batting or light weight interfacing: (2) 14.5″ x 14.5″, (1) 9.5″ x 14.5″
- Cotton Webbing Straps: (2) 1.5″ x 28″
- 18″ or longer polyester zipper
- Cotton Thread
- Juki TL2000 Qi
- Olfa Rotary Trimmer
- Oliso Pro Smart Iron
- Creative Grids Ruler
- Clover Wonder Clips
This is a PDF Download. You will NOT be mailed a hard copy. To download your purchase click 'my account' then click 'view' on your order.