Vintage Truck of the Month: FEBRUARY CROSS STITCH PDF
- Cloth (14 count white Aida)
- Size 26 tapestry needle
- Optional: Embroidery hoop and needle minder
- DMC 151 Dusty Rose Very Light
- DMC 603 Cranberry
- DMC 600 Cranberry Vwery Dark
- DMC 777 Raspberry Very Dark
- DMC 959 Sea Green Medium
- DMC 471 Avocado Green Very Light
- DMC 3371 Black Brown
The stitch count for the Vintage Truck of the Month is 37w by 45h.
I used 14 count white Aida with two strands of DMC floss. But you can substitute in any fabric and floss you prefer.
The sample is stitched on 14-count white Aida cloth with DMC floss. If you stitch with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 3″w x 3.5″h.
Please note the pattern comes with three different chart styles, hopefully one will work for you! The pattern includes:
- Full Color chart
- Color with symbol chart
- Black and white symbol only chart
You can view it digitally if you’d like, or print it for ease of use.