Classic STITCHY Ornaments PDF
I used 14-count Whichelt Aida in Beautiful Beige with two strands of DMC floss. But you can substitute any fabric and floss you prefer.
- Cloth (15" x 18" 14-count Aida)
- Size 26 tapestry needle
- Optional: 3 yards Decorative Ribbon for the hanger and 5 yards decorative lace for edging.
DMC Floss Colors:
- DMC 3865 Winter White - 3 Skeins
- DMC 347 Salmon Very Dark - 2 Skeins
- DMC 816 Garnet - 1 Skein
- DMC 839 Beige Brown Dark - 1 Skein
The sample is stitched on 14-count Aida cloth with DMC floss. The stitch count is approx. 21 x 21 for each ornament. If you stitch with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 1-1/2" x 1-1/2".
This pattern features easy-to-read color-symbol charts. You can view it digitally if you’d like, or print it for ease of use.
Download the Classic Stitchy Ornaments Cross Stitch PDF pattern and get started today!
They're also the perfect companion to my Classic Stitchy Ornaments 2022 too.
Please note, this is a PDF download. To download your order, click 'my account', then click 'view' on your order.